Adjustable Shock Absorbers for Trucks
Replacement / Improvement over OE shocks for Increased Comfort & Better Handling
These shocks provide the optimal combination of:
- Firm and stable handling for driving on desert and fire roads;
- Plush compliance while off-road driving over washboard;
- Strong ramping effect for extra bottom-out protection over large dips and washes;
- Maximum articulation and traction for rock climbing.
The adjustable model further allows precise fine-tuning of every aspect of the shocks for your specific driving style and terrain conditions.
Provides approximately 2 inches of lift with stock tires and stock control arms, ride height may vary depending on wheels dimensions and upper control arms used.
- Better handling and improved comfort for casual driving
- Improved off-road capabilities and performance
- Increased articulation and traction for rock climbing
- Acts as a leveling kit for better weight distribution
// Available configurations
- Complete package that includes two (2) front coilover shocks and two (2) rear non-coilover shocks with 56mm (2.5”) body: $3,190.00
- OR front shocks pair only (coilover model): $1,895.00
- OR rear shocks pair only (non-coilover model, uses stock or aftermarket leaf springs): $1,295.00
// HOW TO BUY
Currently only available through our preferred specialized affiliates:
// Technical Features
- Massive 2.5” (56mm) hard-anodized aluminum body for cooler operation
- Big bore design with less restricted oil flow for increased responsiveness and less fading
- Internal hydraulic valving optimized for each vehicle platform
- Built from CNC-machined and forged aluminum parts, aluminum bodies and premium-quality internal components
- External remote reservoir with low-friction floating piston (1:1 ratio vs. main piston) providing additional cooling
- DOT high-flow reservoir hose
- Heavy-duty 3/4” (19mm) induction-hardened shaft
- Triple sealing system with dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and premium quality o-ring
- Direct, bolt-on replacement that uses stock shocks location
- Proprietary ultra-low friction, light viscosity semi-synthetic oil blend, ultra-resistant to high operating temperature
- Coilover models use Elka’s durable high-tensile alloy springs or Eibach springs (depending on model & configuration)
- Fully rebuildable using affordable replacements parts and springs, multiple replacement valving shim stacks available
- Includes all mounting hardware and brackets
// Adjustment Features
Allows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being compressed quickly. This adjustment controls the resistance upon landing from jumps, harsh or sudden square-edged impacts, riding at high speed over whoops, choppy terrain or tire tracks.
To use, turn the black knob clockwise to increase damping resistance, therefore making the suspension stiffer or turn counter-clockwise to reduce damping resistance, therefore making the suspension softer.
Allows fine-tuning of the damping resistance when the shock is being compressed slowly. This adjustment controls body roll when cornering, squatting under hard acceleration, front-end diving when braking, riding over whoops at moderate speed, undulations and elevation changes in the terrain.
To use, turn the red knob clockwise to increase damping resistance, therefore making the suspension stiffer or turn counter-clockwise to reduce damping resistance, therefore making the suspension softer.
THREADED SPRING PRELOAD (coilover models only)
Lets the driver fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the ride height (ground or chassis clearance) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference. To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle.
Elka’s Unique Benefits
Production Lead Time
All our products are built-to-order specifically for each customer.
Our regular production lead time is approximately 8 to 15 business days depending on the current volume of orders and availability of some springs from our suppliers.
The estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you when your order is processed with us, based on the shipping mode you will have selected.