Pro-Action Street Series
PRO-ACTION STREET SERIES // Benefits
- Superior comfort, traction and bump compliance
- Better resistance to bottoming-out
- Triple-Stage incrementally pressure sensitive self-adjusting compression valving
- Dual-Stage pressure sensitive rebound system
- Lightweight, under 2 lbs
- Completely rebuildable, can be revalved
PRO-ACTION STREET SERIES // Available configurations
- Rear shocks, 36mm, sold as a pair
- Offered in 11 in., 12 in. and 13 in. lengths
PRO-ACTION STREET SERIES // Available models
- Dyna Series: Street Bob, Low Rider, Wide Glide, Fat Bob, and Switchback
- Touring Models: Road King, Street Glide, Street Glide Special, Electra Glide Ultra, Classic, Classic Low, Ultra Limited, Ultra Limited Low, Road Glide, Road Glide Special. *Fits all Bagger models 1990 to present
- CVO: Street Glide, Limited, and Road Glide Ultra
- Tri Glides and Free Wheelers coming soon…
PRO-ACTION STREET SERIES // Adjustment Features
Controls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed from an impact, keeping the wheel on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the bucking effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after an impact.
To use, turn the adjuster clockwise to slow down the rebound or turn counter-clockwise to speed up the rebound.
THREADED SPRING PRELOAD
Lets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the sag and suit your personal preference.
To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle.
PRO-ACTION STREET SERIES // Technical Features
- Components that are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminum
- Ultra-light spring design with bigger outside diameter and less coil turns, providing important weight reduction while mainting the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Reduced weight and friction = less stiction and lower operating temperature = more resistance to fading
- Neutral look and colours that blends well with any bike model and livery
- Hard-anodized aluminium internal floating piston for low operating temperature
- Aluminum body that dramatically reduces overal weight and better dissipates heat
- Hard-anodized to very tight tolerances to improve durability and further reduce friction
- Special thread design on the aluminum body that provides more surface and less friction to making preload adjustments much easier
- Provides a smooth surface that helps reduce internal friction inside the body
- More durable finish than regular sulphuric anodization generally used on lower-end products
- Hard chrome-plated shafts
- Seal head design is composed of external dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and o-ring
- Low-friction o-ring material is certified resistant to greater temperature changes
- High material memory that helps maintain sealing properties in harsh conditions
- All sealing components are premium quality, carefully selected for their optimal balance of performance and durability
- Fully synthetic proprietary blend
- Ultra-low friction light viscosity grade
- Ultra-resistant to high temperature
- Extended usable life
For more information, click here for their web site
Production Lead Time
These products are mostly pre-assembled in limited stock and are then adapted specifically for each customer.
Production lead time may vary between 2 to 10 business days depending on the current volume of orders.